Meet The Bloggers

Sabrina
What is your name and blog if you have one?  
Sabrina,  melodylouise.blogspot.com

How old are you? 26

Where do you live? Germany

What is your guilty pleasure? It´s my love for Bart Simpson.

What is a weird fact about you? I dance like crazy whilst hearing The Wombats-thank god no one is seeing me...

Tell me something awesome about yourself! I lost weight-much weight.

Are you a dog person or a cat person? Dog!

Which is your all time favorite movie? Bridget Jones!!!

What do you do for a living? This and that...

Caitlin
1. What's your name and blog if you have one? 
 My name is Caitlin and my Blog is: Candyfloss & Persie

2. How old are you?
I am 27 years young

3. Where do you live?
Portland, Oregon - on the West Coast of the United States. Land of green living, coffee, beer and Nike though I am not a hippie nor a hipster.

4.What is your guilty pleasure?
Umm, too many to list! Probably Hummus. Seems innocent enough except I eat it like ice cream... that or the fact that I curse like a sailor.

5. What is a weird fact about you?
I'm very into reading about serial killers. They are horribly fascinating.

6. Tell me something awesome about yourself!
If you're kind to me, I will always, always, always be kind to you.

7. Are you a dog person or cat person?
I'm an animal person.

8. Which is your all time favorite movie?
"A League of Their Own". Sports, Tom Hanks, Oregon, Chicago, History- what more could you want from a film?

9. What do you do for a living?
 I am a Commercial Underwriter for a large corporation.

Kaleigh
1.What's your name and blog if you have one? Kaleigh, bloggy is www.kaleighhamilton.blogspot.com!

2. How old are you? 23!

3. Where do you live? Tornado Alley, USA!

4.What is your guilty pleasure? Raw cookie dough

5. What is a weird fact about you? I have super long toes…

6. Tell me something awesome about yourself! I run my own special event hair and makeup design company!

7. Are you a dog person or cat person? PUPPIES! But I love cats too, just dogs more J

8. Which is your all time favorite movie? O gosh, I don’t have an all time but I’d say right now I’m quite partial to musicals, particularly Gigi.

9. What do you do for a living? I’m an administrative assistant, and I run a hair/makeup company called Pish Posh!

Sophie
1. What's your name and blog if you have one?
My name's Sophie Cathe, my blog named "Navy Sophie"
http://navysophie.blogspot.com/

2. How old are you?
I am turning 22 in February.

3. Where do you live?
I live Hong Kong, a very busy city, with my family.

4.What is your guilty pleasure?
Ice-cream all the time, I always say ice-cream is my best friend, I wouldn't live without ice-cream.

5. What is a weird fact about you?
I am a bit shy but I am also a hugger. I hug, but I am shy, HA!

6. Tell me something awesome about yourself!
I write novel, play piano and love orchestral music.
And I trim my own hangs.

7. Are you a dog person or cat person?
I don't have a dog but I am a dog person.

8. Which is your all time favorite movie?
It's hard to count, there are too many good movie. mmm......I love Titanic and Howl's Moving Castle.

9. What do you do for a living?
I am still a student but I am also a writer. I do freelance for magazine sometimes.

Anita
1. My name is Anabella. But it´s a long name and all people call me: Any, Anita, Anybell, Ann, ..... long list!!
My blog is http://trendytips-trendygirls.blogspot.com

2. Pff... I don´t want to tell my age! jajajaj I´m shy! I´m 32 years old.

3. I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

4. I love cook and eat cupcakes!! I´m cupcakes fan!!!
And my other pleasure are tattoos!! =)

5. Mmmm I don´t know!!!! Maybe my hobby: I practice Highland dancing. It´s not very common in Argentina. I love dancing!!!

6. I´m a loyal person.

7. I´m a cat person, definitely!!!!! I love cats!! I have a kind of phobia with dogs... weird! jajajaja

8. I love all old movies. Mmm I can say: " Rebel without a case" " Love me in the Afternoon" "Roman Holiday"... :)

9. I studied advertising, personal styling and fashion journalist. And I work free lance.

Samra
1.samra, blog: http://samra30.wordpress.com 

2. How old are you? 26yrs

3. Where do you live? Oman

4.What is your guilty pleasure? shopping and chocolate

5. What is a weird fact about you? love to cut/chop others hair 0.o

6. Tell me something awesome about yourself! love shopping to the extend where i get super happy when others do shopping, i enjoy watch them shop :*

7. Are you a dog person or cat person? dog

8. Which is your all time favorite movie? God father

9. What do you do for a living? seeking for job

Melissa
1) What's your name and blog if you have one?
Melissa, issatchieu.blogspot.com

2) How old are you?
32 this year

3) Living in Singapore

4) What is your guilty pleasure?
Celine bags

5) What is a weird fact about you?
 I grind my teeth when i sleep

6)Tell me something awesome about yourself!
I own 100 pairs of shoes

7) Are you a dog person or cat person?
Dog & Cat person

8) Which is your all time favorite movie?
Pan Labyrinth

9) What do you do for a living?
Fashion Designer

Vivian
1. Vivian, at http://french--vanilla.blogspot.com

2. Sixteen

3. Seattle-ish

4. Italian sodas

5. I'm technically a cowgirl because I was born in the cowboy state, but I am the most un-cowgirl girl you will ever meet.

6. I'm the secretary of a student led non-profit organization dedicated to assisting Ghanaian youth, and I wrote a really long  short story about a schizophrenic violinist for fun once

7. Dog person

8. Clueless

9. high school student by day, professional procrastinator by night

Dayle
1. What's your name and blog if you have one?
A: My name is Dayle Pereira and my blog is called Style File (http://www.sunkissed-stlye-file.blogspot.com)

.2. How old are you?
A: I'm 19

3. Where do you live?
A: I live in Mumbai, India..I've always preferred calling it 'Bombay'.

 4.What is your guilty pleasure?
A: Cheese-cake 

5. What is a weird fact about you?
A: I have a tendency to sing along with the songs in ads. Embarrassing but true.

6. Tell me something awesome about yourself!
A: I'm friendly, funny and a drama queen :)

7. Are you a dog person or cat person?
A: Cats. Kittens are the cutest!

8. Which is your all time favorite movie?
A: The Devil wears Prada

9. What do you do for a living?
A: I'm still studying right now so that's about it.

Danielle

1. What's your name and blog if you have one? Danielle, Tongue Tied in Awe

2. How old are you? 21

3. Where do you live? Virginia 

4.What is your guilty pleasure? Currently, Gossip Girl

5. What is a weird fact about you? I tend to animate things I am doing with funny sounds. 

6. Tell me something awesome about yourself! I love to crochet, and have been making infinity scarves for my friends!

7. Are you a dog person or cat person? Cat person

8. Which is your all time favorite movie? Too many, but I will always love (500) Days of Summer and The Holiday!

9. What do you do for a living? Student and a hopeful graphic designer

Erin
1. Erin and I write Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies
2. 35
3. I live in the Bay Area, California
4.My current guilty pleasures include eating Nutella and watching The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
5. Husband and I have matching license plates that are hilarious to us (but no one else thinks they are as funny when I explain).
6. I am left handed. 
7. Definitely, dog!
8. Maybe The Princess Bride. I always have a hard time with these kinds of questions. I can be indecisive about favorites. 
9. I am an IT Project Manager

Jo
1) Jo Bao's Daydreaming Blog - www.jmimiru.blogspot.com
2) Over 18!
3) Canada
4) Guilty pleasure...it is definitely chocolates. They are so GOOD. Also, spending too much money on a bag <_< oh boy.
5) I love to listen to death metal.
6) Tell me more about yourself :D!!!
7) Dog person, I like super nice kitty cats but I can't read their body language :c
8) Howl's Moving Castle
9) I'm a student who likes to slack and daydream about random things! :D

Sreesha
1. What's your name and blog if you have one? sreesha.  http://morningdots.blogspot.com/
2. How old are you? 24.
3. Where do you live? london, england at the moment.
4.What is your guilty pleasure? Macaroooons and cream cheese frosting.
5. What is a weird fact about you? i continue collecting things like stones, shells, stamps, plastic bags, glass bottles and broken jewelry.
6. Tell me something awesome about yourself!  i can love fearlessly!
7. Are you a dog person or cat person? cat. cat. definitely cat.
8. Which is your all time favorite movie? the notebook & the lion king!
9. What do you do for a living? write. write. write as of now!