Versatile Blogger Award

My lovely blogger friends Emily from Hello Shmello and Sabrina from MelodyLouise have nominated me for the versatile blog award. Emily is a young and fun girl and has some really sweet and cool outfit posts so you must check her blog out! Sabrina is a lovely fashionista from Germany who has also done a little Q&A session with me on my post Meet The Bloggers. Thank You Emily and Sabrina!

UPDATE : The adorable Molly who writes She Wore Fashion Out also nominated me for this award recently! She writes about fashion, inspiration, photography and a lot more! Check her blog out! Thanks Mol!

There are three rules for this award:
1.) Thank the person that nominated you, and give a shout out on your blog to them with a link to theirs.
2.) Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3.) Send the blog award to 15 other bloggers who's blog you love and appreciate, and let them know they won the award.

Here are my seven random facts:
~ I love playing video games and watching horror films and gory violent disturbing sick films. In fact, I only prefer watching such films and watch normal movies only when I run out of my psycho movies. Yeah, I'm quite a guy
~ I have obsessive compulsive delete disorder. I call myself Delete Queen. Read an email? Delete. Read a message? Delete. Finished watching a movie? Delete. Finished a video game? Delete.
~ I still do not know what I wish to do in life. My dream job changes everyday ( fashion magazine editor, vet, designer, muse to designer, actress, restaurateur, philanthropist, video game tester, hippie... and more
~ I do not fear ghosts, mice, snakes, spiders, rats, lizards or other conventional scary things. But show me a cockroach and I will SCREAM and run for my life!!!!
~ I'm really short 5'2" but I have giant broad feet ( Size 41 ) because of this I have major trouble finding shoes in my size everywhere in India. 
~ I eat ten times more than I look like I do
~ I adore all animals but I am crazy about cats. I am also incredibly allergic to cats but I've still had 4 cats.   Do you love cats? I love you already!

Here are fifteen lovely bloggers who's blogs I love and support. You've been tagged for the versatile blogger award! Since I have not found the actual award anywhere I present you this picture below which you can use for your blog as the Versatile Blogger Award by me.