11 things tag

If you read my post about my broken foot, then you know that I have been wearing a cast for about ten days which was supposed to come off on Saturday 11th Feb, just in time for Valentine's day. I went to the hospital to get my awful plaster of paris cast removed today and get another xray and the good news is I now have a nice comfortable bright blue cast. The bad news is that my injuries haven't healed much and I have to wear it for another three weeks! There goes my February. Guess I should take inspiration from Jessie J and call myself Junie J now (broken foot post reference)


Sanne of http://dutch-beauty.blogspot.com has tagged me in a 11 things post and because I don't want to do a fashion post right now, I will now talk about myself and answer her questions! 


My Answers -

1. Have you ever done something that wasn't you or something you're ashamed of?
No. I'm awesome.

2. What is your biggest fear?
Cockroaches

3. If you could change anything about yourself, what would you change?
I wish I could get taller.

4. What is your addiction?
Marlboro Lights. Yeah I know smoking is bad. I'll quit when I find the right reason!

5. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I honestly have no clue! Hopefully very happy and successful.

6. Why and when did you start blogging? 
I started blogging in 2007 and then started again (a bit more regularly) in 2011 because I used to read many fashion blogs and decided that I should start documenting my ideas and sharing stuff about myself and my interests with the world. However, eventually my choice of topics diversified from fashion to food to film to video games and even cats! 

7. What is your worst habit?
I'm almost always late, in fact I bring new meaning to the term 'fashionably late' because by the time I arrive, its probably out of fashion! 

8. If you had one year left to live, what would you do?
I would travel the world and party my ass off and do lots of crazy stuff! 

9. What is your biggest wish? 
For a wishing ring ;)

10. How do you find your inspiration?
I find inspiration from everywhere! Right from the internet to movies I watch to books/magazines I read to things I see on the street. 

11. Describe yourself in one sentence.
I'm so awesome I can't describe myself in one sentence. No, actually, I just don't know what to write.

2014 UPDATE : My super sweet and thoughtful blogger friend Milu from Hello Lupi nominated me to share 11 facts about myself once again, so here we go -

Milu's Questions:

1. When did you fall in love with blogging?
I fell in love with blogging sometime in 2011 when I had a day job with hardly any work. That's when I spent loads of time working on my blog and helping it grow. 

2. If a really known designer decides to give you one of their accessories for free, what would choose, shoes or a bag? 
I ruin shoes pretty fast, so I'd definitely choose a bag!

3. How do you find inspiration for your blog?
Its a mix of a lot of things - Pinterest, trends that appeal to me, magazines, movies

4. What is your job outside of blogging?
I work as a social media manager where I handle the content and social media presence of restaurants and fashion brands.

5. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a cute black miniature spitz called Ozzy. 

6. If could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
That's a toughie, I have a lot of places on my travel bucket list. Well, I guess I'll choose Ibiza because I love shopping, beaches and partying!

7. Share an advice or tip for anything in life (It could be about fashion, beauty, love, relationships, life, whatever you want!)
Always have faith and be positive!

8. Name three things you have to have in your bag when you leave the house.
Debit card, Cellphone and Nude Lipstick

9. Favorite dessert.
Chocolate cake

10. If you could go back in time and change something you did, what would it be?
I wouldn't have dated any of my exes! 

11. This one is not a question, is more like a "I want you to do something" type of question lol I want you to call/text/email three important people in your life and tell them you love them and why :) 
Aww that's so sweet! Have texted them (I'm sure they're gonna think I'm drunk)